Skip to main content

Most Anticipated Fall Releases 2020

Hello Friends :)

I can't believe we're already on our way to the end of summer, but I can't say I'm sad to see it go. I truly enjoy each and every one of the beautiful seasons that our Heavenly Father has designed, but Fall is by far my favorite. The months of September through December are my favorite time of the year, and I'm very much looking forward to them.

With how crazy everything ended up being over spring and summer, my hubby and I really didn't end up doing much. I'm hoping we'll actually get to take part in a few of my favorite things to do this time of year, but if not, I will most definitely be curling up with some of the books I'm about to share with you all.

These are the books I'm personally the most excited about releasing for the rest of the year:


I loved the first two titles in this series, and I can't wait to read Grace's story.


I pretty much adore everything that Amy Clipston writes, so I don't expect this one to be any different. 


I love reading Christmas stories, especially at this time of the year, and I've really enjoyed the previous novels I've read by this author so I'm looking forward to giving this one a try.


Melody Carlson is an author who I usually really enjoy, and the synopsis of this one reminds me of Trading Christmas by Debbie Macomber which I loved.


After the way the second title in the Global Search and Rescue ended, I really cannot wait to read the third one.


I don't think that Melissa Tagg could write a bad book if she tried, and I can't wait to dive into another lovely story by her.


I'm so excited that Betsy has another book releasing this year, and I can't wait to read it. 


The first book in this series wasn't my favorite of Colleen's stories, but I'm still very much looking forward to reading this one.


Jaime Jo Wright is one of my favorites, and I love reading her spine chillingly scary stories during this time of year. I'm so excited she has a new novel, and that it's set at a circus. 



I've loved everything I've ever read by Marissa Meyer, and I'm looking forward to seeing how she's going to tackle her first ever contemporary novel.




Every year I look forward to a new release in the Cape Light series, and this year is no exception. I think it was around 2007 that I started reading these, and I've loved them ever since.



I don't actually know too much about this one, but I love Christmas stories, and this one sounds like something that I might really end up enjoying.



I loved Melissa Ferguson's last book, and I honestly can't wait to read another story by her. 



I don't think that Amy Clipston could write a bad book if she tried, and her current series is my all time favorite by her. I can't wait to read the third installment, and getting another visit to the Amish marketplace.



I've loved all of Donna VanLiere's previous Christmas titles, so it's exciting to see that she'll have another one releasing this fall.



I'm so excited to have the opportunity to read this one. I love how it's basically a combination of all of things I love in Hallmark Christmas movies, and I know I'm going to have to pick it up when it releases in October. 


What book releases are you most excited for the rest of the year? I'd love to hear, so please go ahead and drop a comment in the area below.

Thanks so much for reading and I hope you have a great rest of your day :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Line Friday: Carolina Breeze

Happy Friday Everyone :) I hope you're all having a great week! Mine has actually been pretty good. We've had some really nice days, and my husband and I were finally able to put our garden in, and various flowers and the like. We've also had a couple of lovely, rainy days as well, and I love how green everything is looking in our yard right now. For today's post, I'm excited to once again be linking up with the lovely Hoarding Books  for another edition of First Line Friday. This fun weekly meme simply consists of sharing the first line of the book you're currently reading. For this week's first line, I'm going to be sharing from Denise Hunter's recently released title that I ended up absolutely loving. Carolina Breeze by Denise Hunter: About The Book: A jilted bride. A struggling innkeeper. And a romantic mountain getaway that changes everything. Rising Hollywood star Mia Emerson is looking for a safe place to land in the wake of a public breakup a

First Line Friday: Just As I Am

Happy Friday Everyone :) I hope you're all having a great week, and looking forward to the weekend. Since it is Friday, it's time once again for First Line Friday, which is hosted over at Hoarding Books. For today's first line, I'm going to be featuring a recent debut novel that I had the opportunity to read and review. About The Book: Adeline Rhodes has spent years locked away in a New Orleans apartment controlled by her criminal boyfriend. After a daring escape, she realizes just how far she has grown from the things in which she once believed. Declan King has lived a life of solitude and duty for the U.S. Army. When the deaths of his grandparents bring him home to his family farm, he is forced into contact with people who know too much about his past to simply leave him alone. When Adeline’s past catches up to her, the two strangers find themselves thrust into a fake relationship to protect Adeline from her vengeful ex. As their chance meeting begin

First Line Friday: All The Stars

Hello Everyone :) I hope you've all had a great week, and that you're currently enjoying a wonderful book for this weekend. For today's edition of First Line Friday, which is hosted by the lovely ladies over at Hoarding Books , I'm excited to share the first line from an upcoming release by one of my favorite authors. All The Stars by Mandi Blake: About The Book: Gaining her trust won’t be easy. Earning her love will be nearly impossible. Leah Manning is working to get back on her feet after her ex-husband disappeared one night, leaving her to raise their infant daughter alone. When a trip to a hardware store has her literally falling into the arms of its handsome owner, his charms are hard to resist. But he’s a stranger, and, to her, that means he can’t be trusted. Can she learn to let her faith be stronger than her fear? Brian Matthews has never met a stranger. A friend to everyone he meets, he can’t understand why Leah is determined to keep him at a