Skip to main content

Their Wander Canyon Wish by Allie Pleiter Review

Happy Monday Everyone :)

I hope you all had a great weekend, and that your week is off to a great start.

Unfortunately, the weekend for me wasn't as great as I was hoping it would be as there ended up being some drama at work that caused some extra stress. However, I was determined to not let it get me down, and continue to shine for Jesus even when situations make it more challenging to do so.

One of my favorite things to do when I'm feeling down or upset from stuff like that is to curl up with a fantastic Christian Fiction title. They always help me to feel more uplifted and motivated, and quite often Love Inspired's are my favorites to turn to for this.

Today I'd like to share a review with you all for an upcoming Love Inspired release that ended up being one of my favorites to date. I can't wait to share with you all what I thought of this heartwarming story.

Their Wander Canyon Wish by Allie Pleiter:




Source: Complimentary Copy Provided By The Author As Part Of Her Street Team

Publisher: Love Inspired

Publication Date: February 1st, 2020

Genre: Christian Fiction/Sweet Romance


Synopsis:


Can two little girls find their mom a match?

Their mother needs a fresh start…Could he be what they’ve been waiting for?

Back in her hometown with her twin daughters, widow Marilyn Sofitel is set on never falling in love again. She’s sure her heart is safe spending time with Wyatt Walker as he works to fix the carousel her girls love. Everyone knows he’s handsome, charming…and trouble. But as they grow closer, might their unlikely friendship to develop into something deeper?


(synopsis from goodreads)


My Review:

I've lost count of just how many Love Inspired titles I've read and enjoyed over the years, but Allie Pleiter's are quickly becoming some of my all time favorites. I've honestly enjoyed each and every one of the titles I've been lucky enough to read by her, and Their Wander Canyon Wish ended up being my favorite yet. I knew that after first being introduced to Wyatt Walker in Wander Canyon Courtship, that his story was going to be one that would truly tug at the heartstrings, and that was definitely the case. He truly meets his match in widowed single mother Marilyn Sofitel, even though she's exactly what he thought he'd never want in his life.

Over the course of this heartwarming story, the reader is treated to a budding relationship between Wyatt and Marilyn that first starts out as a sweet friendship. Wyatt and Marilyn have both known and experienced great heartache, and they begin to find healing and love through each other and through strengthening their relationship with our Heavenly Father. Along the way, Allie Pleiter throws in many important issues like the stigmas that comes along with stereotyping, the hurt that can come from small town gossip being thrown around with no thought to its consequences, and the hardships that come from navigating learning disabilities, especially when they were never diagnosed.

From start to finish, this one was everything I was hoping for and more, and I could barely put it down once I started. As much as I enjoyed the romance, the small town setting (especially the carousel), and the strong emphasis on faith, family and friendship, I have to be honest and say that it was Marilyn's young twin daughters Maddie and Margie who truly made this one a winner in my eyes. I loved their refreshing views on everything, and the adorable interactions they have many times with Wyatt throughout the course of the story. 

I wholeheartedly enjoyed this one, and can't possibly recommend it enough. It was the perfect start to a new series surrounding Wander Canyon, and I can't wait to find out what Allie Pleiter has in store for the residents of this small town in upcoming books.

Final Rating 5/5

Thanks so much to Allie Pleiter for providing me a complimentary copy of this novel to read and review!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advance copy of this novel from the author as part of her street team. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I was not required to give a positive review. 


Thanks so much for reading guys! Have a great rest of your day :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Line Friday: Carolina Breeze

Happy Friday Everyone :) I hope you're all having a great week! Mine has actually been pretty good. We've had some really nice days, and my husband and I were finally able to put our garden in, and various flowers and the like. We've also had a couple of lovely, rainy days as well, and I love how green everything is looking in our yard right now. For today's post, I'm excited to once again be linking up with the lovely Hoarding Books  for another edition of First Line Friday. This fun weekly meme simply consists of sharing the first line of the book you're currently reading. For this week's first line, I'm going to be sharing from Denise Hunter's recently released title that I ended up absolutely loving. Carolina Breeze by Denise Hunter: About The Book: A jilted bride. A struggling innkeeper. And a romantic mountain getaway that changes everything. Rising Hollywood star Mia Emerson is looking for a safe place to land in the wake of a public breakup a

First Line Friday: Just As I Am

Happy Friday Everyone :) I hope you're all having a great week, and looking forward to the weekend. Since it is Friday, it's time once again for First Line Friday, which is hosted over at Hoarding Books. For today's first line, I'm going to be featuring a recent debut novel that I had the opportunity to read and review. About The Book: Adeline Rhodes has spent years locked away in a New Orleans apartment controlled by her criminal boyfriend. After a daring escape, she realizes just how far she has grown from the things in which she once believed. Declan King has lived a life of solitude and duty for the U.S. Army. When the deaths of his grandparents bring him home to his family farm, he is forced into contact with people who know too much about his past to simply leave him alone. When Adeline’s past catches up to her, the two strangers find themselves thrust into a fake relationship to protect Adeline from her vengeful ex. As their chance meeting begin

First Line Friday: All The Stars

Hello Everyone :) I hope you've all had a great week, and that you're currently enjoying a wonderful book for this weekend. For today's edition of First Line Friday, which is hosted by the lovely ladies over at Hoarding Books , I'm excited to share the first line from an upcoming release by one of my favorite authors. All The Stars by Mandi Blake: About The Book: Gaining her trust won’t be easy. Earning her love will be nearly impossible. Leah Manning is working to get back on her feet after her ex-husband disappeared one night, leaving her to raise their infant daughter alone. When a trip to a hardware store has her literally falling into the arms of its handsome owner, his charms are hard to resist. But he’s a stranger, and, to her, that means he can’t be trusted. Can she learn to let her faith be stronger than her fear? Brian Matthews has never met a stranger. A friend to everyone he meets, he can’t understand why Leah is determined to keep him at a