Skip to main content

All The Stars by Mandi Blake Review

Hello Friends :)

Any of you who have been reading my blog for awhile are probably not surprised to hear me say that I was beyond excited to get to have the chance to advance read Mandi Blake's upcoming release.

I first started reading her books last year, and since then she has quickly become a new favorite author for me. There's something about her stories that truly pull at your heartstrings, leave you with a big ole smile on your face, and truly represent the necessity of faith no matter the circumstances.

I've reviewed quite a few of Mandi's previous books on my blog, and you can find those reviews here, here, here, here, and here.

Today I can't wait to share with you all my thoughts and opinions of her upcoming March release, and I hope you'll all end up loving this one as much as I did.

All The Stars by Mandi Blake:




Source: Complimentary Copy From The Author

Publication Date: March 17th, 2020


Synopsis:


Gaining her trust won’t be easy. Earning her love will be nearly impossible.

Leah Manning is working to get back on her feet after her ex-husband disappeared one night, leaving her to raise their infant daughter alone. When a trip to a hardware store has her literally falling into the arms of its handsome owner, his charms are hard to resist. But he’s a stranger, and, to her, that means he can’t be trusted. Can she learn to let her faith be stronger than her fear?

Brian Matthews has never met a stranger. A friend to everyone he meets, he can’t understand why Leah is determined to keep him at a distance. He only wants to help, but she can't accept that he only has the best intentions. It’s a good thing his love is patient.

Leah isn’t ready to let the love she feels for Brian override years of fear, and he’s tired of spending lonely nights playing songs on his guitar to fill the silence. What will it take to show Leah that Brian is the answer to her prayers?

All the Stars is book five in the Unfailing Love series, but the books can be read in any order.


(synopsis from goodreads)




My Review:

Readers of Mandi Blake's  Unfailing Love series are in a for a treat when they pick up the fifth installment, All The Stars. Every single time I've read and reviewed a book from this series, I've claimed it's my new favorite, and that's definitely the case with this one as well. Mandi's books just keep getting better and better, and it's honestly hard to choose a favorite when the series as a whole has easily become one of my new favorites. I knew it was going to take a special lady to steal Brian's heart, and Leah (and Emma!) were definitely up to the job.

I enjoy how this author always writes her books with her protagonists having broken pasts as a way of showcasing how no one can ever truly move on without the help of our amazing Heavenly Father. In this particular title, Brian and Leah are both suffering with things in their past that they don't know how to move on from, and this can't come until it's turned over to the Lord, and His Grace provides much needed healing. I enjoyed how this is also always used as a method for strengthening the beautiful relationship between the couple, and Lean and Brian are now a new favorite book couple for me. I generally really enjoy stories where kids play a major part in the relationship, and I truly adored Emma and the relationship she has for her mom. Brian may never have planned on falling for a single mom, but it showed the strength of his character that he isn't dissuaded when he meets Emma for the first time, and soon develops a lovely relationship with her as well.

I feel that anytime I go to review one of Mandi's books I could quite easily end up writing a book about just how much I enjoyed the story, as there's just so many amazing things about this title. I loved the romance, I loved Emma's presence, I loved how strong the faith element is, I loved the look into some of the other character's lives who've been introduced in previous titles, I loved the fact that the writing flows so beautifully, and I loved the fact that I had a hard time putting it down. Also, as someone who was brought up on country music, I loved all the classic country songs that are mentioned and performed by Brian and Lean throughout the story. Music plays such a big part of their life, and I thought the author perfectly represented how much it means to each of them.

While the Unfailing Love series can be read as stand alones, I personally recommend reading every title as each one is so good, and I can barely even pick a favorite anymore. However, if you've yet to pick up a book from this amazing series, then All The Stars is the perfect one to start with. Mandi Blake truly takes her readers on a beautiful journey in this one, and it's a journey I was honestly sad to see come to an end.

I'm already counting down the days until the sixth book releases, and I'm really hoping that it's going to be Ian's story. 

Final Rating: 5/5.

Thanks so much to Mandi Blake for allowing for me to advance read this!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advance copy of this novel. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I was not required to give a positive review. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Line Friday: Carolina Breeze

Happy Friday Everyone :) I hope you're all having a great week! Mine has actually been pretty good. We've had some really nice days, and my husband and I were finally able to put our garden in, and various flowers and the like. We've also had a couple of lovely, rainy days as well, and I love how green everything is looking in our yard right now. For today's post, I'm excited to once again be linking up with the lovely Hoarding Books  for another edition of First Line Friday. This fun weekly meme simply consists of sharing the first line of the book you're currently reading. For this week's first line, I'm going to be sharing from Denise Hunter's recently released title that I ended up absolutely loving. Carolina Breeze by Denise Hunter: About The Book: A jilted bride. A struggling innkeeper. And a romantic mountain getaway that changes everything. Rising Hollywood star Mia Emerson is looking for a safe place to land in the wake of a public breakup a

First Line Friday: Just As I Am

Happy Friday Everyone :) I hope you're all having a great week, and looking forward to the weekend. Since it is Friday, it's time once again for First Line Friday, which is hosted over at Hoarding Books. For today's first line, I'm going to be featuring a recent debut novel that I had the opportunity to read and review. About The Book: Adeline Rhodes has spent years locked away in a New Orleans apartment controlled by her criminal boyfriend. After a daring escape, she realizes just how far she has grown from the things in which she once believed. Declan King has lived a life of solitude and duty for the U.S. Army. When the deaths of his grandparents bring him home to his family farm, he is forced into contact with people who know too much about his past to simply leave him alone. When Adeline’s past catches up to her, the two strangers find themselves thrust into a fake relationship to protect Adeline from her vengeful ex. As their chance meeting begin

First Line Friday: All The Stars

Hello Everyone :) I hope you've all had a great week, and that you're currently enjoying a wonderful book for this weekend. For today's edition of First Line Friday, which is hosted by the lovely ladies over at Hoarding Books , I'm excited to share the first line from an upcoming release by one of my favorite authors. All The Stars by Mandi Blake: About The Book: Gaining her trust won’t be easy. Earning her love will be nearly impossible. Leah Manning is working to get back on her feet after her ex-husband disappeared one night, leaving her to raise their infant daughter alone. When a trip to a hardware store has her literally falling into the arms of its handsome owner, his charms are hard to resist. But he’s a stranger, and, to her, that means he can’t be trusted. Can she learn to let her faith be stronger than her fear? Brian Matthews has never met a stranger. A friend to everyone he meets, he can’t understand why Leah is determined to keep him at a